Morse Moving welcomes Lansing Moving to our FamilyLocations
Allied Van Lines released its annual Magnet States Report on the State of Migration last week. The report highlights relocation data for 2019, and shows migration and moving trends throughout the United States that occurred this year. Here is a synopsis of this year’s findings.
• The top five move destinations: Florida, Texas, California, Arizona, and North Carolina.
• Florida was the number one place to move for the sixth year in a row. The warm weather and lower cost of living has continued to prove to be incentives for newcomers who are relocating.
• The most popular destination city was Austin, TX, which is also the country’s fastest growing city.
• The top city for corporate relocations was Houston, TX, which is also the nation’s most diverse city.
• The most popular month of 2019 to move was June.
• Friday was the most popular day of the week to move in 2019.
Considering a relocation for 2020? You may with to consider moving your home or business to one of the above listed destinations. Whether you are looking for more sunshine, or a budding business opportunity, moving to a new and thriving community can be an exciting way to get a fresh start. If you are planning a move this year, avoid inflated moving fees by not moving during the month of June or on a Friday. And lastly, Morse Moving & Storage would love the opportunity to help you get to where you’re going. Check out our variety of long distance moving and storage options for more information.
You can check out the entire Magnet States Report here.
Morse Moving & Storage is Hiring! Apply for Employment hereCareers at Morse